Who We Are?
About Family Connect International Church
We are a dynamic community of believers with a passion for the lost and hurting souls. We are committed to giving your life a meaning and also fulfilling God’s mandate to reach out to people of all ages through the power of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. We aim to help people to come to the knowledge of our Lord Jesus and fulfill God’s purpose for their lives.
We are a place where individuals and families are encouraged to grow spiritually while providing opportunities to worship and serve our Lord Jesus Christ.
We are a member of the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada in the heart centre of Saskatoon Saskatchewan.
We meet every Sunday from 10am starting with a time of praise and worship with contemporary Christian songs. Sunday school is available for children from toddler age (1year – 13years old). We serve light refreshments after the service as a time to encourage social interactions. We invite you to be part of this great family of God.
Our mission is to reach out to families of all cultures with the love of Christ through the power of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Also reaching out to the marginalized and giving hope to the hopeless and help fulfill the mandate of Isaiah 61:1-3 (relating to the commission to proclaim good news (the Gospel) to the lost and hurting souls, bringing healing to the broken hearted, proclaiming liberties to the captives and giving beauty for ashes and a joy for mourning).
- Empowering people with God’s wisdom through the scriptures to lead a godly and productive life (Spirit, soul and Body).
- To create a place where people feel welcome and be able to express their God given talents.
- To create an environment for families to unite under the banner of love and speaking common language.
- To create a place where diversity is welcomed and encouraged (cultures,Races from different background).
- To create a platform for learning and Leadership development
- Be a place where we improve people’s self-esteem, self-worth and develop the spirit of excellence in all they do.
- Empowering the youth to be the best that God has designed them to be
- Reaching out to the hurting, marginalized, struggling and distressed families by bringing hope with the gospel and through meeting practical needs
- Providing counseling services
WORSHIP WITH US
Sunday – 10am worship service.
Tuesday – Youth ministries – 7pm Friday – Bible study/ Prayer meeting 7pm
B101-320, 21 street West, Saskatoon Sk.